Thread: August Challenge - In celebration of my 1 year of being online...

1. August Challenge - In celebration of my 1 year of being online...

Well, in about 2 days from today will be my 1st year anniversary online, as well as being a TNL/SRK member. So, I figured if anyone wanted to, they could do art for me!

Anyway, there are a few characters I'd like to have done, so without further ado....
    1. Cammy
    2. The Love Hina cast (perferably Su or Kitsune)
    3. Mihoshi
    4. Protoman
    5. Tifa Lockheart
    6. Blue Mary
    7. Vash the Stampede
    8. Meowth

You can mix and match these in any way you want to. All art posted up at TNL and SRK will go on my site in my gift section, and maybe (if I can) I'll set up a vote to see who wins, and they will get a gift in return from me (wallpaper or a sketch). If not, I'll pick. Sound good? Deadline is August 31st, and colors would be nice, but not required. Anyone who does do this, THANKS! I hope you have fun!

2. Count me in man.
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

Shadow[ZX] Guest
    yeah... I remember when ya first started last year...
    sure buddy

4. HITEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're alive! I was worried about you! Welcome back!
    (that is the most smilies I think I've used in a post...)

5. Last week for entries! Go go go!

6. did you get mine?
    http://www.zeetec.net/host/gouki/akumasf3.gif
    "I Search For A Fight To The Death!"

7. Yeah I did...I was in a hurry and forgot to reply.
    It was very nice! One of the best sketches I've seen from you! Thanks a bunch!

8. Alright everyone, the contest is over. I will have the three winners (first place receiving a wallpaper or sketch from me, whichever they prefer) figured out next weekend or so. Thanks to everyone who entered, I really appreciate it!

9. Alright, here are the winners.

3rd goes to Goukigirl's Cammy collage.
    2nd goes to Meganekun's Naru sketch.
    1st goes to Dunlap's Meowth drawing.
    So Dunlap, you get a sketch from me or a wallpaper from me, whichever you prefer. If anyone wants to see my gift section and the pictures that were picked, hit to my site *in my sig* and go to the Gift link. Thanks again to everyone who entered!