Thread: Dragon Ball Z Kai now airing on TV

1. Dragon Ball Z Kai now airing on TV

Are there any DBZ fans here from back in the day? I have been really enjoying this revision of DBZ. No bullcrap filler, only the good stuff. It only took till episode #8 for the Saiyans to land on Earth! Also some of the animation has been redrawn/corrected and all the Japanese music is retained, w/songs dubbed in English.

review of the first DVD
    tweet the wet sprocket

ultimate showdown

Bluray?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

3. DBZ minus the filler?

I may check this out someday.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

4. Yes, there is a BluRay. Like the DVD, it has 13 episodes (that cover the same ground as THIRTY). On Japanese TV it is cropped to 16:9 but on American TV and our video releases it is the original 4:3.
    tweet the wet sprocket

ultimate showdown

5. They fucked up the intro. The original could have stood the test of time, I don't care what anyone says!

Also, DBZ filler is the only filler I could ever stand, I just loved the show that much. Kind of like Sailor Moon filler...
    Last edited by Rated E; 31 May 2010 at 10:41 AM.

6. Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Funny Pictures.jpg 
Views:	564 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	55047  
    Last edited by cka; 01 Jun 2010 at 02:29 AM.

7. Everyone can enjoy that!
    tweet the wet sprocket

ultimate showdown

I need to see this show, but I'm kind of DBZ'ed out since I watched the entire series on DVD last year. Still, I don't think I'll ever watch it again, so I may sell my season sets while they are still worth something and pick up the Kai blurays.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. That's like me, only going from VHS to DVD. You'll probably have better luck than me, although we are also competing with Dragon Box edition which is also tempting.

Re: Kai v1
    The writing for DBZ hasn't been this good since the Pioneer dubs of movies 1-3!
    tweet the wet sprocket

ultimate showdown