Page 1 of 31 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Apocalypse - The Official Thread

1. Resident Evil: Apocalypse - The Official Thread

Last edited by Shinobi128; 30 Aug 2004 at 01:17 PM.

2. I can believe Mira...Klein needs to stay the hell away though. And Gellar? I think she's over this kind of movie. More gore than before damn it! Hope the Limited Edition RE disc is good.

3. Asia Argento? Well, that's guaranteed nudity right there, with possible bonus sex scene.

Indeed, Resident Evil did need more gore and more zombies. It was pretty spineless in those regards. I can't wait for the next zombie movie that's just about zombies (no CGI monsters or crazy defence mechanisms, please). Hopefully, hopefully, House of the Dead will fill in this gap.

4. Oh, and there is a very good chance Jill Valentine will in the flick. Now, who could play Jill?

5. Well, Jill is DEFINETE character in Nemesis. They havent done any casting for the part yet though.

6. I heard he did cut gore out...but how much? Hmmm...we'll see in time I guess. I hope they make it a true Directors cut, and have it all run as one piece, and not as a clip-by-clip deleted scene feature.

I hear HotD is suppost to have some quality zombie gore. I think they said the DVD is going to unrated.

Anyone see the trailer for Undead? Australian made zombie fest. Looks pretty cool. The last shot is a torso (complete with spine poking out) walking around in a street.

7. I heard that Natasha Hemstridge is playing Jill, but that was a while ago...

I hope this movie is as cool as the first.

8. Well, Original cut of RE was rated NC-17, so the studious forced the director to trim it.

I posted a link to Undead site here, a while ago. Unfortunately no one was interested in it, and the thread got lost

I think both Undea and House of the Dead look pretty good, and should deliver some quality zombie action and gore. HOTD dvd cut will be NC17, or unrated, stated by the director, so its a good news.

9. a girl in my class saw the first Resident Evil and said how "disgusted" she was at the "sadistic satanic movie." I laughed and laughed. What a baby.

I'll rent a Directors Cut DVD if I see one, I only really buy anime dvds

~Mr. K~

Lets hope the sequal is good and gory!