Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tell us about your coolest/ most interesting anime collectable item...

1. Tell us about your coolest/ most interesting anime collectable item...

My most intersting collectable would have to be my Narusegawa life sized standup posterboard character. She stands a little over 5 1/2 feet tall and I got her in a Japanese bookstore in little Tokyo Los Angeles. The sign on her said "Take Me Home" so I did.

I also have a cool Tamachan to go along with her. He came with my Love Hina Dreamcast game boxed set.

2. We're not counting my Macross 7 LD set are we? @.@

Anyway, my most intersting collectable I guess is my Die-Cast Metal Transformable VF-11A Thunderbolt (as seen in Macross Plus and Macross 7) I've had my share of good times transforming that thing.

Second Place goes to my "This is Animation Special: Macross 7" book which is out of print now. Its got the original design sketches, characters, mecha designs, ship designs and lots of colorful artwork.

3. Re: Tell us about your coolest/ most interesting anime collectable item...

Originally posted by Fujisawa Sensei
    My most intersting collectable would have to be my Narusegawa life sized standup posterboard character. She stands a little over 5 1/2 feet tall and I got her in a Japanese bookstore in little Tokyo Los Angeles. The sign on her said "Take Me Home" so I did.
    If that was a Su or Kitsune standup I might have to steal it from you. Hee hee.

I haven't acquired too much cool stuff yet, but I do love my growing action figure collection. At the moment my favorite one is my Vash (McFarlane, so not very poseable ). Shirt wise, I just got a Princess Mononoke shirt that has San with a bloody face with her wolf mother (name escapes me, my friend's borrowing the movie).

4. I like my special edition Eva unit 001 action figure with like 50 different weapons (Kaiyodo..of course).

lee

5. Re: Re: Tell us about your coolest/ most interesting anime collectable item...

Originally posted by Wildcat

If that was a Su or Kitsune standup I might have to steal it from you. Hee hee.

I haven't acquired too much cool stuff yet, but I do love my growing action figure collection. At the moment my favorite one is my Vash (McFarlane, so not very poseable ). Shirt wise, I just got a Princess Mononoke shirt that has San with a bloody face with her wolf mother (name escapes me, my friend's borrowing the movie).
    Dude if it were Kitsune I wouldn't have time to show it off. I am a huge Kistune fan! I love the fox eyed look... and some other features.

6. all i have is the NGE Metal Box...not as interesting as them other things i guess. #1000 of 2000

7. Originally posted by lee vicious
    I like my special edition Eva unit 001 action figure with like 50 different weapons (Kaiyodo..of course).

lee
    Interested in taking my Eva Unit 3 off my hands? (sega fully pose-able figure)

8. I thought I was so cool when I got the Kayaido Eva Unit 1 and the HG Gundam Death Sycthe Hell imported a few years back. It only took a couple months before you could buy them at any gamestore in the mall.
    So all I'm left with is my Gekiganger full page ad. I got it at the back of the Right Stuff catalog. It has Gekiganger standing with a fist in the air in front of a horse pasture. Next to him in text it says: Get off my lawn. I think its cool, got it hanging on the outside of my door for all to beware!
    I just remembered something else unique I got. In the back of Spin they have a small fashion section. On of them focused on Japan, and sometimes they have just pics of an area with no people. I have a page from the Japan section up on my wall, its a graphiti of San from Mononoke. It has the cool graphiti stuff around her, and the art is beautiful, it looks just like her. In the corner it says Kuni.
    pwned by Ivan

9. My 3.5 foot tall vinyl Naru Narusegawa in a red Bikini statue (I WISH!) anyway, probably my Eva perfect grade cover wall scroll or maybe my uhh gee, I don't have much promo anime stuff.

BTW, what all is included in the Love Hina LE box, I know the box is like a massive mass of hugeness, but I'd like to know if its worth the extra money (LH is my newest addiction Anime-wise)
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

10. Originally posted by Green
    So all I'm left with is my Gekiganger full page ad. I got it at the back of the Right Stuff catalog. It has Gekiganger standing with a fist in the air in front of a horse pasture. Next to him in text it says: Get off my lawn. I think its cool, got it hanging on the outside of my door for all to beware!
    Whoa whoa! Back up, I read Gekiganger, where can I aquire this Gekiganger? Rightstuf.com?