Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eva dvds, anywhere to find them for a good price?

1. Eva dvds, anywhere to find them for a good price?

I've got the first three, and I'm sick of paying 30 bucks for each dvd, is there anywhere online that has them for 20 dollars or less? I'm really desperate..
    It's a mirror image!

2. Check out bestprices.com - they have em for $17.19 each. If you live in Cali, you'll have to pay tax + shipping. I've ordered from them several times with no problems.bestprices.com

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

3. I second bestprices.com. They may, at times, be a bit slow on new releases, but if they've got it in stock it usually gets to you pronto. Other retailers usually price stuff at $20-$22, but you can't beat $17. Mind you, BP has that price on all ADV titles. Other anime companies are a tad higher.

4. Y'know, might actually just save you money to sell the three you have and buy the complete box set when it comes out later this month. Just FYI
    omg TNL epics!

5. Or you could pre-order the box set from bestprices.com for under a hundred bucks; like I did...
    Boo, Hiss.

6. OR from http://www.grooviemovies.com for $91.50 like I'm probably going to later on today
    omg TNL epics!

7. goddamn! thanks for them websites! time to cancel off my preorder from Suncoast and get these instead!!!

Edit: Just ordered from Groovie Movies ^_^ now all i gotta do is cancel my Suncoast reservation! i can use the $50 i saved for that Metal Box now ^_^

8. Metal Box?
    Boo, Hiss.

9. *Double takes, and spits out his tea*

What the fuck is that thing!!!!!!??????

...and where do I aquire one?
    Boo, Hiss.