Thread: eX-Driver

1. eX-Driver

Saw this today. Some opinions:

-The racing scenes are top-notch. Fujishima sure loves cars.
    -Lorna = Belldandy. She needs more edge.
    -Lisa's chase scene through the strip club and on the scooter...very nice.
    -I like how they add additional footage during the credits. Better than a generic set of pics IMO.

Decent show, could be a little better.

2. agreed. it really could go that extra step (as if the racing weren't already intense) for the most part, but i'm really liking it. there's really that one thing i can't put my finger on that makes it seem a little 'ehhh...' though. wait... just remembered, the fact that every episode is based around trying to stop run away AI cars. that's just dull. it was great the first time, there's really no variety in that except in the techniques they use in stopping them. that's the series biggest flaw IMO.

one last gripe is that the series is short. 6 eps, 2 discs. i find that there's so much to work with that it could go another 6. they just need to deviate away from just chasing out of control AI cars. i'd give the series so far a B+. i like what i see, but i really want more.

3. Sorry guys, I should have reviewed this last month when I got the DVD at Anime Expo 2002. Anyway, it is a great show. I like it.

4. I saw the first 3 eps and really didn't care for it. I've seen far worse anime, but it bored me for the reason Ashen brought up.