Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Adventure and action is the way to go.

1. Adventure and action is the way to go.

Lets talk about action and adventure type games.

My list:
    Mario Bros.
    Super Mario 2
    Super Mario 3
    Sonic The Hedgehog
    Sonic 2
    Sonic 3
    Sonic 3D
    Sonic Adventure
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Ecco the Dolphin
    Castlevania Circle of the moon
    Dragon Warrior 3
    Simpsons: Bart Vs Space Mutants
    Super Mario advance
    Crash Bandicoot warped
    Sonic the Hedgehog Pocket Adventure
    Zelda Orcarina of Time
    Zelda Links Awakining
    Zelda oracle of ages
    Iridion 3-d
    Rogue Squadron 1
    Rogue Squadron 2
    Star Wars: Battle for Naboo
    StarFox
    Beast Wars Tranformers
    Star wars Shadows of the Empire
    Donkey Kong Land 2
    Super Mario World
    Megaman
    Megaman 2
    Megaman 3
    Megaman 4
    Megaman 64
    Megaman 8

There might be some more, but I can't remember.

2. Fresh on the heels of the "shooter" thread, huh? Well, you've got some fine games listed there, IMO, but I sure don't consider a lot of them to be action/adventure games (just because there's movement on the screen doesn't qualify it as an "action" game in my book; likewise, some semblance of a purported plot doesn't transform a game into an "adventure" either). Oh well, I'll still play along... Ready?

Sonic 3 and Star Fox were fun adventures.

Ok. I give up.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

3. forgot the adventure island series, ghosts n goblins series and bonks series ... some of my favorites... kid chameleon was a damn good game too. and who could forget alex kidd
    currently playing: gun valkyrie, ocarina of time

4. Re: Adventure and action is the way to go.

Originally posted by Nemesis
    Lets talk about action and adventure type games.

...Dragon Warrior 3
    *sigh*

No. Wrong. Incorrect. You need to do some more research for these threads before putting games in categories they don't belong. What reason do you have for thinking that DW3 is an action/adventure game? No, forget I asked anything. You won't answer my question in an intelligent manner, so there's no point.

5. why not instead of posting these stupidly annoying lists

why not come in and say

"hey i like action/adventure games, this is why i liek them" what about you guys

instead of posting long lists that virtually no one pays attention to
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. Originally posted by Kidnemo
    Nemesis767
    That sums it up nicely.

7. Ummm.... I guess my favorite action adventure games include Samba de Amigo, Rallisport, Wing Commander, Tecmo Bowl, and Rez. I guess.

8. It's funny to see how people get their panties in a knot when some neophyte comes in and steps all over their precious, time-honored video game conventions.

Actually, I take the neophyte part back. Nemesis seems to love video games and have an extensive knowledge of a variety of titles, and that's all that really counts in my book.

9. Originally posted by Ranji
    It's funny to see how people get their panties in a knot when some neophyte comes in and steps all over their precious, time-honored video game conventions.

Actually, I take the neophyte part back. Nemesis seems to love video games and have an extensive knowledge of a variety of titles, and that's all that really counts in my book.
    woopidty doo for you

say you worked in a record store and some one came in all the time who loved music and would just say i like rock
    i like guns n roses
    the beatles
    The Who
    Led Zepplin
    the Penquins
    the Rolling Stones
    Aerosmith

and spent hours just riddling off band names for no reason what so ever you would be ok with this because "they liked music too so thats ok"

sorry some of us have hire standards and grow tired of seing the same exact post just with different games listed daily