Thread: Older PC games... Please get these off my hands...

1. Older PC games... Please get these off my hands...

I hve some older PC games I'm looking to get rid of..

Stuff like...

Worms 2
    SW: Episode I Racer
    Rogue Squadron 3D
    Tomb Raider
    Tomb Radier II
    Army Men
    Star Wars Rebel Assault
    Sam and Max Hit the Road
    The Ultimate Doom
    Doom 2

I have all the boxes for every game... Just be sure to ask about stuff like manuals and disc condition and I'll be sure to tell you! I think I have most, if not ALL of the manuals and most of the discs should be in very good condition.

Thank you..

How much would you want for Ultimate Doom? I can't find my copy of it...
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

3. How does $15 shipped sound?

The disc is in great very good condition, the box and papers are in decent condtion (all papers are included)... and there's even a Doom poster in there...

How about it?

That's a good price considering a large chunk of that is shipping. What kind of payments do you take?
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

5. How does a Money Order sound? Or a check or even cash would be cool... But I think a MO would be best.

Is that ok with you? If you send it the MO right away, I can probably have the game out by the end of the week.

Would you like the game insured in the mail?

Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road Sam and Max Hit the Road

Is it complete? How much?

7. Yessir, it is complete and everything is in good condition. Is $16 shipped ok?

Hmm. Not that its a bad price, its just that I dunno if I want to pay it I'll check with one of my friends though and post here if he wants it, cuz he loved that game.

9. Of course you want to pay it! Either that or...

Of course your friend wants to pay it!