Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Zelda thread

1. Zelda thread

I have always loved the Zelda series, from the Dungeon puzzles, to the action of Link Vs Ganondorf, to the adventure of riding Epona across the field.

Now they are coming with new Zelda game, which shows Link as a strange big-headed, small body looking asshole. What is the deal with that?

You can also talk about anything Zelda related.

2. Now they are coming with new Zelda game, which shows Link as a strange big-headed, small body looking asshole. What is the deal with that?
    I'm gonna assume that Zelda:OOT was the first Zelda game you beat. Tsk tsk.

Anyways...go watch some direct feed media and you won't care anymore. It's alot better than you'd ever expect.
    I can't get out of bed.
    There is evil in my head.

3. Actually Zelda OOt is my favorite out of the series, I have beaten Links awakening, A link to the past, Zelda Majora's mask, Zelda OOt and Zelda orcale of ages.

Have you beaten any?

4. Originally posted by Xeno
    It's alot better than you'd ever expect.
    No kidding. *drools copiously over footage*

5. I like how the new Zelda looks and it's even better when you actually play it.
    bastard of the new world order.

6. Zelda for GC is my most anticipated title right now (next to Ikaruga, 'natch) and I love what they've done with the style. Can't wait.

7. Hm I felt like the series got ruined with OoT so I wont pick this up but hey glad some people will find some fun with it.

8. I too can't wait for the new Zelda. I'm kinda mixed about them just calling it "The Legend of Zelda." Who thinks that the title's gonna get changed? Who thinks it'll stay as is? I'm taking bets now!
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. zelda was nothing short of awesome at e3. i got over it's "look" as soon as i held the controller and started playing.

i also have a confession to make. i've never had the chance to play through zelda 1,2, and link to the past.

10. You have never had a Nintendo console(Nes and Snes atleast) right Shinobi?(if you are the Shinobi from GA,OA that is)