Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ys Book 1 and 2 music

1. Ys Book 1 and 2 music

I bought Ys Book 1 and 2 for the Duo and when I played it on the MagicEngine emulator I was blown away. But I have one problem, there is no music playing in the town, outside of town and the intros have music, but the dock or town did not have any music, is it just a emu or cd glitch or do the towns not have music in this game?

2. Your using the Magic Engine demo or full version? As far as I know, the demo has no music enabled, and as for the full, I don't remember if mine plays music, but oh well.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. I am using the full version; intros, the field, and dungeons all have music but the towns do not. Does this game just have no town music or what?

4. *thinks way back* As far as I can remember, they did have music, but I'd have to go back and replay the game to find out sorry.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

5. if you do check, use magicengine and the duo that way i can see if its a emu prob or i got a messed up copy.

nevermind i fixed it, i researched it and it happened because of the magic system card rom is not perfected yet, but if you use the original super system rom everything will play, if the original was perfect, why did they both to make another one, weird.

6. There is town music. Luckilly for you, its probably the worst music in the game.

7. Town music in this game is not redbook, like the field and dungeon music.

8. I got it working now, damn its pretty horrid. I just got done on a 8 hour Symphony of the Night marathon, now thats good tunes.

9. Poo.

I was just at Bookman's looking for that game, too. Anyway, if you think the town music sounds bad on the TG-16 CD Rom, you should hear it on the sega Master System.

Blech.

10. What Bookman's in this area carry TG-16 stuff?

I certainly haven't seen anything.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood