Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Moronic British Star Wars DVD censorship.

1. why would kids headbutt eachother in the first place? it would seem kind of stupid for a young kid to hit someone with your HEAD.
    so this means the part where Anakin SLAUGHTERS helpless creaturs will remain?

stupid, stupid brits.

can i get my double standard king sized and with no tomatoe?

2. Y'know, in England, The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were called "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles" because ninja's are kinda taboo there. So are Nunchucks. All of Michaelangelo's nunchuck scenes wre cut from the cartoon, as well as Panthro's from the ThunderCats.

This stupid Star Wars edit isn't the first of it's kind.

This proves my theory.

The British are fucking stupid. And they have bad teeth.

4. All of Michaelangelo's nunchuck scenes wre cut from the cartoon, as well as Panthro's from the ThunderCats.

Are you serious? The must have never seen Mike or Panthro fight at all! "Why isn't Michaelangelo helping in the fight!? Did he go for pizza? Oh there he is. What he holding in his hand? EEK! Nunchucks!"

How the hell are they taboo!?

Originally posted by Rumpy

Look right above your post. It explains it all...

6. I cry "Wrong Forum!"
    Boo, Hiss.

7. Originally posted by Rumpy
    Bah, I used to know the reason. I believe it actually deals with the three-section nunchucks and Bruce Lee (back when he was making and releasing movies), and is basically a stupid law that hasn't been bothered to get changed yet. Has something to do with kids imitating him and screwing up or something like that.

8. The man is obviously scarred and emotionally cripled from being called "Master Bates" for his entire childhood.

9. Originally posted by Kosh_H
    Hey, cool. First time I made somebody's sig quote.
    heh sorry buddy. close but no cigar. he was just replying to your post with a quote. the quote part goes UNDER the solid black line :P

10. Originally posted by Mikhal

heh sorry buddy. close but no cigar. he was just replying to your post with a quote. the quote part goes UNDER the solid black line :P
    D'OH!