~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2* First party controler type "S"

*Games*

1.Halo (mint)
    2.Jet Set Radio Future (Mint)
    Plus 2 Demo Disc

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1373305907

Email me at opusdope@hotmail.com.

2. i'm interested in Dragon Force. which Disk art was it? and its complete? take paypal?

3. Originally posted by Mikhal
    i'm interested in Dragon Force. which Disk art was it? and its complete? take paypal?
    It's complete and in mint condition. No scracthes on the disk the case isnt cracked. (just minus the memeory cart sticker)

The disk art is the one of the blonde guy and the blue hair girl.

4. sweet. i'm interested. sent ya an email

5. Sorry Dragon Force is gone I got $100 for it. Probably could of gotten more of ebay. But the Xbox is still up people.

6. Have any pics of the Xbox bundle for sale? I wouldn't bother asking but I noticed you don't have any eBay feedback yet.

Thanks,
    -Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

7. somebody bought DF for $100 and it wasnt on ebay? i had a hard time pawning my also mint copy for $40 here.....

8. Originally posted by K3V
    Have any pics of the Xbox bundle for sale? I wouldn't bother asking but I noticed you don't have any eBay feedback yet.

Thanks,
    -Kevin
    I'm legit I'm working on getting pics since I don't have digicam or scanner.

But I've dealt with a few people here in the past, NGEFreek and Mikhal. So please don't worry too much if you are interested. All the stuff there is mine and I take care of my things big time I'd pass out if anyone even touches my systems the wrong way.

Mikhal check your home mail box I'm heading out now.

Originally posted by Dragonmaster Dyne
    somebody bought DF for $100 and it wasnt on ebay? i had a hard time pawning my also mint copy for $40 here.....
    Yeah me too. That guy gave me $30 to hold it but then backed out so I sould to Mikhal up there.

9. my god! now THATS fast shipping! got my game and it was minty just like he said. great seller i say!