Thread: Does Anyone Have These Games To Sell?

Alphacentauri Guest

Does Anyone Have These Games To Sell?

Hi There,

As the post says I am after the following games, I am only after good condition titles all need to be boxed with instructions etc.

If anyone can help me out to complete my back catalogue selection of NTSC only titles in my collection which now stands at 308 Titles that would be very much appreciated.

The games I am after are as follows;

Super Famicom:

Jap Smash TV
    Jap Contra Spirits
    Jap Super Aleste

Neo Geo CD:

Jap Ghost Pilots

Playstation:

Jap Beatmania Gotta Mix 2
    Jap Gunners Heaven
    Jap Kyuiin

Nintendo 64:

US Killer Instinct Gold
    US Mischief Makers

Yes and I know to look on Ebay etc but these are harder to find titles, not meaning they are expensive just meaning people arent really selling them, well not with boxes and instructions at least.

Anyhow if you could let me know in this thread or by PM if you have any that would be great, I can pay by Paypal or Cheque so just let me know.

Well Take Care Everyone, I hope to get a response but I dont bank on it, guess I will have to see

Regards,

Alpha out.....

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED

2. Kyuiin kicks ass, I love the style in that game. It's very hard though, i'm still yet to finish it. Abusing the unlimited credits would be rude. I don't know if you know but Jap Super Metroid has an English option that you select when you start a new game so you may want that one if a US version doesn't show up. Contact Yamatoku (the ebay guy), I got mine off him about a year ago and they're hardly uncommon.

Good luck completing your collection mate