Thread: Clock Tower 3 from Capcom!?!

Clock Tower 3 from Capcom!?!

I was innocently perusing Magic Box this morning when I noticed a blurb on Clock Tower 3. I thought to myself "big deal", until I noticed the development team: Capcom, Sunsoft, and Flagship. I now am interested in what this game may have to offer, as it will surely be of the same mold as Silent Hill (psychological horror), rather than Resident Evil.

I think Capcom is just distributing the game.

I'd confirm, but Capcom/Js new web layout pisses me off (not to mention having much less content than in years past)

3. i noticed that a month or two back in PSE, in the e3 wrap-up...i thought i might just have been a typo...but i guess not...maybe this could be capcoms answer to silent hill...

4. Silent Hill's gonna be a tough cookie to crack. It's pretty damned scary...to the tune of "I can't play it because it disturbes me so much."
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. sh2 was a major let down to me...it was scary as all get up, but the voice acting and some of the characters (ie eddy) just ruined the atmosphere...the enemies where totally lame as well...

6. And the lack of bosses was a bit disapointing as well.

OK...so maybe Silent Hill can be one-upped as a game...but it's still pretty damned scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

7. Hmmmm, i loved the first Clock Tower, the second one left me scratching my head. Anything on the lines of the first would be a trip, though.

8. I agree with everything farfus!!! said.