View Poll Results: Robotech Battlecry: Which version?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Playstation 2

1 2.63%
  • GameCube

15 39.47%
  • X Box

22 57.89%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Robotech Battlecry: which version?

1. Robotech Battlecry: which version?

I preordered the XBox version of Robotech, based on the assumption that it will look better and run at a better framerate. However, taking into account how I don't care for the XBox controller layout, I am now considering the GCN version instead. The PS2 is a no-go for me- I don't want jaggies when I can have a choice...

Which version of this one will YOU get?

2. Gamecube version for me, I won't be getting the X version for reasons discussed over and over again elsewhere, and I much prefer the GC pad for 3d games over the PS2 pad.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Hmmm...

No extras in XBOX version = GC version.

Extras in XBOX version = XBOX version.

I assume they're the same game...so I'll be going GameCube, which is a real shame. XBOX needs some top teir exclusive properties, now. Blinx, Tork, and PDO are all well and good, but damnit I want it now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Personally I think the Xbox S controller stomps all over pretty much any game pad ever made, so Xbox for me.

5. I'll take the Wavebird above anything else, so given there are no big differences between the 3, I'd go with the GC version.

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. That's the thing about the controller issue... Being cordless is just such a HUGE plus on the Wavebird's side, but as far as the actuall controller the Microsoft S is just so much better.... In a perfect world I'd have a cordless S controller with 100 hrs of battery life.

7. You have girlie-man hands...don't you. It's OK to admit. We'll love you anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

8. Originally posted by Captain Vegetable
    You have girlie-man hands...don't you. It's OK to admit. We'll love you anyway.
    The S controller isn't that small!

9. I'm going to make sure the game doesn't totally suck, then I'll order the Xbox version...or the GC...hmmmmmmm...

10. Its funny how most people I have spoken to in game stores, etc. all talk about how they are gettin' either the XBox or GCN versions- with little or no mention of the PS2.

Regardless, the PS2 one is gonna sell better than any other version!