Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #$@! you Telemarketers!

1. Anybody know of any sites that have funny sound files of people messing with and insulting telemarketers?

JAYRm Guest
    GET A FOGHORN, AND BLAST IT IN THEIR EARS!

Kosh_H, here you go:
    http://www.jimflorentine.com/download.htm

3. Thanks, JAYrm.

OK, I just listened to the \"retard\" track from that site. Pretty funny, gonna check out some more.

4. "Bitch" track is a good one!

eh, it's just ok really

5. My friends and I actually have contests to see just how long we can keep telemarketers on without them hanging up, actually, recently we found out that Telemarketers actually enjoy this because they get paid either way, so its not as fun anymore.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. Originally posted by SMBChick
    "Bitch" track is a good one!

eh, it's just ok really
    Agreed. I've listened so far to that one and "Dump" and "Retard." The only one that's really funny is "Retard." The thing about the "Bitch" track is that he sounds too angry (he needs to get a little crazier and have more fun with it) and the telemarketer "Rich" actually does a pretty good job of getting him back! Haha. I dunno, this Jim guy is alright. I think I could do a better job. I'm really good at making improv crazy voices.

7. i bet it must absolutley suck to be one of those telemarker guys. I'd hate that job.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

Jay Guest
    Telemarketers must have an extremely high suicide rate. Everyone hates them. Kinda like dentists. But at least dentists serve a purpose.

9. Uh... In that case... you'd guys probably want to run me over with a car if you spotted me on the street....
    Well, actually, I'm not a telemarketer, but I'm a tele-surveyist. I just make calls to ask people some questions on various subjects. 9 out of 10 times though, most people think I'm selling something so I have to QUICKLY tell them that I'm not. Still, 85% of my calls start and end with a four letter explitive and a hang up. Well, hours are flexible and the pay is ok... so... I'll live. After taking this job, I'm actually gonna hear these people out rather than hanging up on them right away. I'm not gonna buy shit over the phone, but I'll answer stupid questions.
    Remember, we are people too!
    ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA

10. Remember, we are people too!
    no you're not.