Just what the topic says. I have an Indigo U.S. Game Boy Advance, with the TV de Advance mod installed by me (and it was a real pain finding it, let me tell you. Got the last one.) Yeah, it's a nice thing to have, but I need college money, and having 2 GBAs like I do is shameful -_-. Down comes the hammer...

The Game Boy Advance is scratch-free, and every button and key is responsive. I mention this, because I've gotten quite a few "lemon" GBAs, and most people are wary of used GBAs. I assure you, it's practically like new. I am one of the lightest touches on a gamepad and buttons that you would ever meet, because I'm always using overly-sensitive Japanese joysticks.

The TV de Advance is tested working for sound and video, and has been used about 4 times.

The package is the following:

1. One Indigo GBA, Near-Mint, with the TV de Advance replacement back installed, shipped in the original GBA box with the original GBA documentation.

2. The rest of the TV de Advance (the actual adapter, screwdrivers, et cetera) shipped in the original TV de Advance box (yay, I kept it all!)

3. The original back to the Indigo GBA, with the serial number. Maybe you can fool Nintendo into thinking you're still under warranty or something. >:D

All will be put in a big o' box with peanuts and bubble wrap, and sent to you for the low, low price of...

$179 shipped, OR your best offer. I'll leave it out for a little for those "best offers", hee hee.

If you're wondering, it's that price because there was a lot of shipping, tax, net searching and broken nerves (aka labor) involved in the process. Ironically, I'm really kidding about the labor...it's about at what it cost me, money-wise.

If you want to ask a question or buy, my e-mail is veneficus@attbi.com.

If you need pictures, I can take them, but everything's really as-described here to a tee. I'm not a liar, and I'd just be taking pictures that match what I wrote. It's up to you, and I won't be mad if you ask.

Oh, and I'm selling this as a package...I'm not going to remove the TV Adapter from the system for a number or reasons, one of which is that it is easily damaged.

I accept cashier's checks, money orders, or Paypal. I'd really prefer Paypal. I ship stuff by either USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation or UPS, anywhere in the United States of America.

Thanks for lookin'!