Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad games that you love

1. Bad games that you love

We are all guilty of this in some way. Those bad, horrid, terrible games that we keep playing for some reason. In fact, some of us grow to love them.

Why? Who knows. The human heart is indeed a mysterious thing.

I'll start off by admitting to the fact that there are many BAD games that I like- even love:

Time Killers is terrible- especially on Genesis. Yet, I play quite a bit of it. I feel shame as I hack limbs and draw blood- and keep on having fun.

For some reason, I like to play Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub Zero.

The Mask for SNES. The movie was so-so, the game sucked. I play it and have a good time.

I am still trying to finish NES Total Recall.

Way of the Warrior is my favorite 3DO game!

Oh, the shame!

:stupid:

2. MK Trilogy

3. Re: Bad games that you love

Originally posted by Zerodash
    Way of the Warrior is my favorite 3DO game!
    I'm with you on this one. I bought a MAS Super Pro Stick (Yes, a 3DO version!) for the sole purpose of being able to pull of the supers and finishing moves in this game (virtually IMPOSSIBLE to do with the standard 3DO pad). The game looks ridiculous, but it was fun as hell to play.

I always liked the Mortal Kombat games too, at least the first two back in High School.

Zerodash- I'm surprised you mentioned Time Killers, I made a thread about it months back and People were all over me for that.

5. Originally posted by Korian
    Zerodash- I'm surprised you mentioned Time Killers, I made a thread about it months back and People were all over me for that.
    http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...t=Time+Killers

heh heh. Yep, I even joined in on the hate

I will never say that TK was a good game or even a decant game. I just play it and have fun for some reason...

6. The Legend of Kage's music is still in my head. Go Kage go!

7. Well, I like Bouncer It still have some fun stages to fight in multiplayer, and the story and presentation werent that bad

9. Apparently almost everything I like is 'bad'. Meh... *goes back to having fun playing Bruce Lee and Tomb Raider 5*

10. *shutters* primal rage