Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Death of the Game Addict

1. I bet that Joe Lieberman crapped his pants with joy after reading that report.

2. anguish aimed in the wrong direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

They called it 'EverCrack'
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

4. This is fucking rediculous, but just another reason why I refuse to start up everquest..ever. If it's that addicting for some people, then I don't want it.
    It's a mirror image!

5. "Elizabeth Woolley remembers when her son was betrayed by an EverQuest associate he had been adventuring with for six months. Shawn's online brother-in-arms stole all the money from his character and refused to give it back."

That'll do it.

6. Doesn't the epilepsy warning posted on the inside cover of every instruction booklet for every game released pretty much absolve game developers of responsibilty?

But, then again, I refer to the idiot who spilled his McDonald's coffie in his own lap, then went on to successfully sue Mickey D's for that little accident, which, of course, makes anything possible in the wonderful little anal-retentive judicial system we have
    omg TNL epics!