Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live date set

1. Xbox Live date set

November 15th is the day the Xbox goes online. Boooo hisss I say. Thats too damn long to wait! I thought it was going to be Oct. Well at least Xbox Live has such a amazing setup, I just dont want to wait for it! I suppose it gives me more time to play SOCOM, NFL 2k3, Timesplitters 2 and Tribes online with PS2. I'd rather be playing Unreal, Ghost Recon, NFL2k3, and Mech Assualt instead with their voice support on Xbox.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

My NFL 2K3 and I will be online day one.

3. I just hope we get another online Bomberman, one with no lag and DECENT SERVERS this time , PS2 or X-Box I don't care.

I think I read that Bomberman Online is coming to PS2.

5. Yoshi, hell yeah. I'll trade in my PS2 NFL then and get the Xbox version.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. Hmmm, I remember MS saying that mid-November was the launch window for X-live, Nov. 15 doesn't surprise me at all. On the one hand, it's awhile to wait. On the other, it means I can at least get good grades for the first semester...
    Currently Playing:
    - Metroid Prime
    - GTA: Vice
    - Miss World '96 Nude

7. I'll be too busy with Suikoden III, Contra: SS and Rygar to notice...

...but if those rumours of an online VF4 are true, I'll be on in a flash (not that I expect it by the 15th).
    -Kyo

8. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    I'll be too busy with Suikoden III, Contra: SS and Rygar to notice...

...but if those rumours of an online VF4 are true, I'll be on in a flash (not that I expect it by the 15th).
    What about Spikeout?

9. There's a rumour about an Xb online spikeout?
    -Kyo

10. I always heard that Spikeout sucked.