Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you do it?

1. How do you do it?

So many systems, so many games! So much Sega to go around!

How do you do it? How have you stayed in the game so long?

Youve heard it before, but peronally gaming is just not fun anymore. Sure Ill be buying games, and will pick up that damn controller until the day I die, but something is missing. I wish there was a place like this to go to when ever I got a free Master System Convertor with my Genesis on launch day, or when I won a copy of The Immortal. I really envy those that still get that child like giddyness when buying a game and opening it up to read the instructions in the car because they just can't wait.

Unfortunetly, by circumstances beyond my control, this will be my final post here. Anyone claiming to be me is a fraud(not like anyone would). I thank the TNL staff for being so tolerant with its members, except for when my accounts where deactivated(hey thats not "banning" ).

I wish everyone the best of luck and gaming!

(Hopefully I will be able to view this topic one more time, and I do expect a whole lot of F@*! You! Right back at you...)

2. We're losing Heel? Damnit... you were one of the few posters here whose EVERY post I always enjoyed. It's really a shame to see you leave.

Plus, you had one of the best avatars here. I'm not 100% sure that that is actually La Parka, but it always reminded me of him, so it made me smile. ^_^
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

Adios brother... believe it or not, I will miss your posts.

You crack me up... even if you do look like La Parka.

4. Indeed, Heel, you shall be missed. Too bad we couldn't get that trade rolling
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

5. Damnit. Guess I'll see ya next time Rollins swings around... I hope at least. I think the board just lost one of its best members. If you ever want to hang out, shoot the shit or whatever e-mail me or station @

mr_pendous@hotmail.com
    or station82o@hotmail.com

I want to hear from you again.

ºTracer
    o_O

6. Heel, if you mean it, I hope you will reconsider. If you need to take some time off these boards to rekindle the love, we'll understand, and hope you return at some point in the near future

If, however, this is a late-night, last-minute April Fool's joke, its just like you. Kind of in bad taste, but it would be just like you
    omg TNL epics!

7. Re: How do you do it?

Originally posted by Fake Heel
    I really envy those that still get that child like giddyness when buying a game and opening it up to read the instructions in the car because they just can't wait.
    I still do that! I simply cannot wait... what can I say!

Anyway, happy trails.

8. Originally posted by shidoshi
    We're losing Heel? Damnit... you were one of the few posters here whose EVERY post I always enjoyed. It's really a shame to see you leave.
    shidoshi said it before me.

9. And stay out.

Take care man. Hope life treats you well.
    Taking it one day at a time.