Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For sale/trade - Soukyugurentai Otokuyo

1. For sale/trade - Soukyugurentai Otokuyo

I've come to the decision that Soukyugurentai, although a very well-presented cool-looking shooter, is not my cup of tea. I absolutely despise Raizing's infamous ranking-fluctuation system and the over-emphasis on lock-on weapons.

Thus, I've decided to sell it. I have the ST-Key-friendly Otokuyo (rerelease version) that includes the Battle Garegga demo and a few other nifty features like bonus soundtracks to other Raizing titles. I paid $60 for it, and I'm asking $60 for it. The game's in the exact same condition I got it in - I would say mint, but there's three tiny light scratches on the disk, so let's call it "excellent condition". Don't worry, it works just fine. No spine card, as I actually lost the damn thing. Included is a makeshift menu translation.

I might be willing to do a trade, depending on what you have. Post, email, or PM me if interested.

2. *might be interested*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

3. If you've still got it, I'm interested, if you're willing to come down a bit.

4. How about $50?

How about $40?

6. If this was the original release, I'd let it go for $40. Souky Otokuyo is a little harder to come by. If I still had the spine card, I might've been able to get $60+ for it on ebay.

My price stands firm.

7. Actually, the original release usually goes for more on eBay from what I've seen.

I think $40-$50 is a fairer price for Otokuyo.

*returns to his own business*
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

8. Well, I guess if I'm selling stuff on the board, I can't expect to get as much for it as I would on ePay. The prices I've seen things go for on here are good deals, so...

$40. Anyone?

9. I'm all over that. (I wasn't ignoring your previous offer - I just haven't been around this forum.)

10. Itsa mine!