Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More New stuff

1. More New stuff

Hey

Here is my newest painting, please forgive the crappy quality of the picture.

[img]www.boomspeed.com/jayemm/Bread_crumbs.jpg[/img]

This is a portrait I did for a some people here in town. I do these for extra money now & then.

That is all for now.

JM

2. wonderful! THe medium is water color, yes?
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

3. Hey Thanks!

Actually the girl is in oils on canvas. The baby is pencil (HB) on crecent board.

Where in Texas are you?

JM

uh oh

Oh, I just realized that the baby portait wasn\'t working, I should load now. Sorry about that.

JM

4. cool shit JM.

i could never do portraits (and thus my girlfriend thinks i am not a real artist).
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

5. That sucks,

Is she an art student? I really don't like most people's idea of what an artist is. Hell, most art snobs would dismiss my stuff because it isn't about anything. I don't even say I'm an artist, I just like to paint & draw.

JM

6. Really nice stuff JM. That baby head is great, I like the way you even caught the drool on the lower lip.

7. That baby pic is great JM. Is it from life? That would be very impressive for a model that probably moves alot. *-neo

Deus13 Guest
    The first one I cant see

The baby I really like.

As for the not being an artist. I would just ignore it, though it may be a little difficult since shes your GF.

I'm an art student and I cant stand when people get to be too snobbish.

9. thanks guys,

Neo, I'd love to say I did the baby from life, but I'm definately not there in the life drawing dept.

It was done from a photo supplied by the baby's parents. I do graphite portraits for extra cash from time to time. I may have a few more coming in the near furure.

JM

10. Originally posted by JM
    That sucks,

Is she an art student? I really don't like most people's idea of what an artist is.
    JM
    no. shes just a sucka.

i'll post some of stuff soon.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------