Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Ys Eternal US bound

1. Ys Eternal US bound

Check out www.ncsx.com Thursday news. The game will be a limited 10,000 unit production.

First time I've thought about buying a PC game....

*-neo

2. I saw this too, just shot off my email to them ^_^

3. oh yes....oh FUCKIN YES!

4. Huh?

Should I be excited? Enlighten me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. OH

MY

GOD

*goes to a corner and splooges*
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

6. *runs off to find info about Ys Eternal*

Originally posted by Werewolf
    I saw this too, just shot off my email to them ^_^
    Do you mind if I ask what you said?

I just said I would be very interested and asked to be put on a pre-order list though it's very premature at this point. As for extras I said a Soundtrack cd would be nice.

From what I understand they haven't yet decided to carry it so please email them and show your support even if it's a quick little blurb.

8. weird.

m u s t p r e o r d e r... n o w.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

9. This is great news, but does anyone have any idea as to who the "American Company" is?? I don't want this to be a crap translation.

10. captain...Y's Eternal is basically a redone Y's much like they did with the Lunar games when they ported them to the Saturn/PS. the usual upgraded graphics, cinemas.....the game is once again drool worthy.

oh yeah, i told them the game coming statesside was enough but if they really had to throw in freebies i ws all for a small lithograph of the main scene when you see Y's in the sky with the silhouetted tower next to it.....MINTY FRESH!