Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lets talk about...Art of Fighting!

1. Playmore should make a Collection first, see if people still care. Then make a new one.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

2. Wow, an Art of fighting topic! I'm surprised to see that so many people really dislike AoF2. Its the favorite out of the three for me, although I've only played Aof3 once in my life and didn't really get the hang of it. AoF2 can be a pretty hard game, but if you play it enough you'll realize that every CPU character has a pattern that you can exploit. Its been awhile, but I believe I used to know a pattern to every character in the game. And you really need to know everyones pattern since you have to fight every character in order to reach the end of the game. I was never able to fight geese though. I just wasn't able to beat AoF2 on one quarter even though I knew the patterns against the CPU opponents. Its still a very challenging game.

Cypher is right about AOF2, you have to learn the patterns, if you don't you will DIE.

Think about fighting a KOF boss in EVERY round of the game. That's how hard this sumbitch is.

I don't even want to think about how hard Geese must be in this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

4. Geese will make mincemeat out of you. He isn't like the Fatal Fury one(the one who counters your ass all day), but he has a Ryokuranbu-like move that he can do anytime he wants that takes off 50%+ health.