Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Working Designs counter attacks TNL

1. Working Designs counter attacks TNL

Heh, I can't link to it, but anyone interested should check out the newest article in workingdesigns.com's newsroom.

Wow, they really got their ears to the ground, what with the two newest articles.

2. And in the Better-Really-Really-Really-Late Than Never Department, The Next Level has finally put up a review of Arc the Lad Collection.

Man, we better not hear (or see) any cracks about delays from those guys...
    The joke's on them; it was partially done as a reference to their own release tactics.

And despite how late that review might've been, it stills seems to be out before the strategy guide. Funny that.

3. And in the Better-Really-Really-Really-Late Than Never Department, The Next Level has finally put up a review of Arc the Lad Collection.

Man, we better not hear (or see) any cracks about delays from those guys...
    That has to be one of the best things I've heard in a while.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

4. WD commenting on someone else doing something late. Please.

I'm sorry but I just can't give a shit about anything this "company" does anymore.

5. jeebus christ they should fucking be happy anyone reviewed it

they put the game on hold for so damn long

TNL should take the review down and spit in vics face

well thats me anyway

some ones still supporting you and you do that shit
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. that's just lame...i hope wd just goes away...i hope they loss their ass on this guide fiasco...

7. cut em' some slack.
    -----------------------
    http://www.gamegen.com/fightgen/dhalsim-yyy.gif
    -----------------------

8. Instead of wasting time trying to start up silly feuds with gaming sites, they should be concentrating on getting their shit out on time for once.

I don't think it's lame, I think it's pretty funny.

Any company that pays that much attention to what the public voice has to say deserves some props.

Plus, they put out Silhouette Mirage.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

10. Heh. WD was exceptionally "nice" to us about getting the review out. What they don't seem to understand is that we had 3 rpgs to cover, and unless they expected half-assed coverage - especially since we have to wait upon receiving a official retail unit...these things take time.

Heh. How amusing that they'd author their latest article like that towards us...