Thread: FS paper mario and rogue leader

lithium Guest

FS paper mario and rogue leader

Paper Mario -- US N64 -- Complete with box, manual, lil pamphlets, and game. Everything is in great shape, box is very slightly banged up. Looking for $25.

Rogue Leader -- US GC -- Excellent overall shape, like new. Includes game, manual and case. $20

I prefer to only ship within the US. Shipping will be $3 per item or $5 for both. I have ebay references under "16bits".

I know this is an odd request...but would you consider selling the boxes and manuals seperate? I've got both of these games cart-only and could use the other goodies.

If any other users would like cheaper cart-only versions we could split the price up...
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

lithium Guest
    I'm selling Rogue Leader for GC, not Rogue Squadron. And I dunno about just selling the boxes, let me think on it.

4. i would be interested in just getting the cart of Paper Mario, either of you can reach me at gturoczi@hotmail.com

Errrk... Sorry, I had N64 on the brain. I could still use the stuff for Paper Mario though.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

lithium Guest
    If you guys want to divy up Paper Mario between you two, go for it. I dunno, $15 for the cart and $10 for the rest? Plus a few bucks for shipping.

I won't ship the box/papers or cart till I get both payments though. I don't want to get stuck with just selling one.

If that sounds alright, private message me.

7. I'll take Paper Mario @$25

e-mail me :tk@southforkllc.com or send me a PM.

8. On second thought, never mind on the Paper Mario.

lithium Guest
    alright, both Paper Mario and Rogue Leader are sold. Thanks.