Page 15 of 147 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official "Show us your gaming setup" thread

1. Latest addition is the 300 Disc CD changer. I don't believe my last photo had the Xbox in there either, or the new Cerwin Vega center channel speaker.

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

2. That's so not fair...

... I want a Jaguar

3. Just one? I've got three, and one is in a full Jaguar Kiosk (seen in the above pic on the left hand side).

-Kevin
    K3V is awesome!

4. Those are some big ass right and left channel speakers. How big is the TV?

5. What happened to Johnny (the thread starter) anyway. He was a cool cat.

6. Originally posted by K3V
    Just one? I've got three, and one is in a full Jaguar Kiosk (seen in the above pic on the left hand side).

-Kevin
    Yes. Just one.

Please?

Originally posted by Briscobold
    Yes. Just one.

Please?
    You can have one of mine if you really want it.

However, it is gonna take me quite some time to find it.

PM me if you're interested.

8. ph33r teh wallpaper
    (its been there since we moved in here in '89. didnt paint over it or remove it, go laziness)
    main setup:
    2 27" tvs, wega and an old sony from um. might be older than me actually (im 20). surround sound on the horizontal tv, salvaged an old aiwa minisystem for the vertical. dreamcast, gc, gba, saturn. non shown systems- 2600 (broken) tg16 (sorta broke, otherwise never play it anyways), nes (stolen), snes and n64 (at another house), psx (collecting dust).

incomplete 'art' project that will eventually fit in...somehow:

the joystick portion is detachable and visible in the first picture
    its gonna be painted/finished and everything, and have arcade speakers to mount in side housings...that i havent made yet. and yeah its meant to be that small

hacked up dc and psx pads for the joystick:

psx pad is for my psx-usb adapter...which brings me to...

my powerbook. which will have to do until i can get the real thing (a cave compilation would be nice someday). and the keyboard tray was useless so i improved it (spare parts from my last art project). and yes it works. both joysticks use the same connector as do the psx and dc pads. my ghettofied jamma. screen on the right is for my old powermac on the ground, which is doing the webserving for the pictures.

9. Originally posted by Rumpy
    Those are some big ass right and left channel speakers. How big is the TV?
    The TV's only a 24". I got it when WEGA's were pretty new so it cost $600 at the time, and that was about all I could afford. Of course, my Mom just bought a 27" WEGA for $399, but I've been enjoying mine for over three years already, IIRC.

The front right and left channel speakers are Cerwin Vega LS-12's, bought from Best Buy for $175 each on clearance. They're loud You should've seen me driving home with those suckers crammed in the back of my Honda Civic - they wouldn't fit in the trunk so I had my knees on the dashboard and my head pretty much on the winshield. Not fun in a standard!

-Kevin
    K3V is awesome!

10. Japtor,

Nice work, but you had me rolling, when I saw that carboard looking cabinet with the joystick. Is it really cardboard, or is that some kind of wood?