I'm not 100% sure if I want to sell this yet or not, but I thought I would check if anyone on here wants it so it will help me make my decision.

I've got an Abit BE6-2 (rev 1) motherboard. It can take a Pentium 3 or a Celeron (with adapter, which I have) processors from 450-800 mhz. It has 1 AGP port, 5 pci, 1 ISA, and 3 DIMM slots.

The motherboard was designed to be an overclockers dream, although I cannot be held responsible...blah blah blah. I've been running this sucker at 800 mhz with a Celeron 533 and it's stable as can be. Only reason I'm getting rid of it is to upgrade to a faster cpu. Also, some people have difficulty using the UDMA ports with Windows XP. You can use the standard IDE ports instead and it will work fine. Everything works great in Windows ME, which is what I've been running most of the time since owning this setup.

Also, I have the Celeron 533 available with it if you want, although it's not worth much these days, which would come with the adapter you need to use it in this motherboard. No heatsink of fan included.

I think I have the boxes, manuals and drivers for the mobo, I'll have to check to make sure.

Anybody want it?