Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me out

1. Cowboy Bebop boxset!

or the car.

i'd take the car. because then i could get to/from a job. and then i could make more money to buy the boxset.

2. OK, lets look at 'em item by item:

-PS2
    Has largest library of games, backward compatible with PSX, DVD playability right outta the box. Probably the best choice

[quote-X-Box[/quote]

Ask yourself how much you'd like DOA3, Halo, JSRF, Gunvalkyrie, and...err, Blood Omen 2 compared to what you can get PS2 and there's your answer

-Cowboy Bebop box set
    Honestly, this hasn't been as hard to get ahold of as I'd anticipated it would be. BUT it is going to be in limited print, and because of that, I actually recommend you get this instead

-Mega Man Battle Network
    If you get the Bebop set, don't see why you couldn't get this too, together they'll cost you well under $300 so go for it. Hell, I might even be willing to sell you mine, I rarely play it

-a car
    Ah, but when you look at it its not just the automobile, there's insurance (which is the real bitch), gasoline (not too cheap either considering skyrocketing prices), and maintenance costs (make sure you don't get a clunker). So just ask yourself, how effective is your local mass transportation and just how much do you REALLY need a motor vehicle.

Hope this helps Hero
    omg TNL epics!

Johnny Guest
    Originally posted by Hero
    funny thought: how would you take a girlfriend out if mass transit is your only form of transportation?
    I don't own a car and get by fine. In my city at least, there are bus routes everywhere, all you need to do is get to know them.

4. Xbox - The only console where there's no assembly required. ie HD, modem.

5. get a car

Originally posted by Hero
    funny thought: how would you take a girlfriend out if mass transit is your only form of transportation?
    I did it for a year when I lived in Philly. Nothing wrong with it at all...

7. Ride the buss, get a cab or just walk there, if you have nice place to go out nearby. When you dont have a vehicle of your own, it makes you more creative on the ways on how to get to places you need to go.