Thread: Samurai Showdown 2 and 3 for the Neo ..FINALLY!!

1. Samurai Showdown 2 and 3 for the Neo ..FINALLY!!

Won them off ebay just a day ago, and I should receive them this weekend I think (if all goes well).

I can't believe though, how easy it is to become addicted to start collecting for the Neo. I just received Magician Lord about 2 days ago, and already I've already went and bought these 2 more. Now I'm already thinking of picking up Metal Slug 3 and 4! Have to slow down.

Anyway, good to be back here.
    current gaming fix: Capcom vs SNK 2, SFIII Third Strike, Maximo, Sky Gunner, Zero Gunner 2, Radiant Silvergun, Blood Omen 2 LOK.

lithium Guest
    Magician Lord will probably turn you off at first if you've never played it before. But you'll see it's a nice game if you stick with it. I did anyway.

3. oh, I absolutely love Magician Lord. I played it the first time at an arcade back in 90 when it first came out. Back then, I didn't even know what a Neo Geo was ^_^

It's a hard game, but more than worth trying to beat.
    current gaming fix: Capcom vs SNK 2, SFIII Third Strike, Maximo, Sky Gunner, Zero Gunner 2, Radiant Silvergun, Blood Omen 2 LOK.

4. Originally posted by lithium
    Magician Lord will probably turn you off at first if you've never played it before. But you'll see it's a nice game if you stick with it. I did anyway.
    I thought the game was passable. I found myself enjoying Nam1975 a lot more than Magician Lord and I own 3 copies of the damn cart!

Anyone need a copy?
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Go ahead Jack! At least you aren't getting them for full price, you'd be dead fer' sure!
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

6. Congrats Both are good games

Magician Lord is also a great choice. One day I WILL beat it I wish the character was moving faster, and was more agile, when dodging all that enemy fire.