Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ZERO GUNNNER 2 WOW !!! What a Game!!!

1. ZERO GUNNNER 2 WOW !!! What a Game!!!

Played Zero Gunner 2 last night for the first time. Wow what a terrific shooter. If you have not seem it or played it yet and are into import DC games, give this one a try. the graphics are incredible and the action is non stop. The only gripe is turning the helicopter amid a fire fight is tricking. Otherwise it is very very good!

2. It could be a little longer too.
    And I have a small issue with that robot that climbs the parallel buildings. There should be falling debris and small fires breaking out everytime the robot sticks it's foot in the buildings.

Still, awesome game! Sounds great, too!

3. One of the best shmups out there. For the life of me I can't figure out why they didn't include an option to rotate with the L and R buttons. That would have made the game perfect.

4. I really need to get this game. I think its the only DC shooter, other then Icaruga , that I still dont have yet

5. Too bad Zero Gunner 1 never saw a home release...

6. Originally posted by Despair
    I really need to get this game. I think its the only DC shooter, other then Icaruga , that I still dont have yet
    !!
    Well drop everything and get it then! Seriously. Go!

7. Don't forget to show your appreciation at the High Score Thread.

8. It could be a little longer too.
    Seriously? If you're playing for a one credit completion the length is plenty. And then there's the loop. Shooters aren't made for people who just mash the continue button. And like Mode mentioned...check out the competition if you like the game.

9. Zero Gunner 2 is great. I love the 360 degree move. It adds quite a bit of replay value to the game making you want to go back and play previous levels to see whether or not there's another angle to attack the enemies from that you haven't tried yet.

10. I find it a bit too long, to be honest. I would prefer three random starting stages as opposed to four, especially since the difficulty doesn't really begin to ramp up until you hit the latter stages.