Thread: Wanted: Saturn Virtua Stick

Wanted: Saturn Virtua Stick

I've been getting the itch to play some Xmen vs SF lately, and that game just can't be played well on a pad, and I broke my Virtua Stick long ago. If you have one in good condition you'd like to sell, or if you have another good Saturn stick, let me know.

I prefer to pay with PayPal. I would consider a MO on a really good deal, but I only use that as a last resort.
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

2. i have 2 of the saturn (sega brand) arcade sticks. dont know if those were called virtua sticks or not. both i believe still have the boxes and docs.

There are two different sticks that sega made that I am aware of.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1374626871

That auction has both the Virtua Stick and Mission Stick if you want to see what it looks like.

How much wear do your sticks have?

4. okay, i have 2 virtua sticks then. i bought them both new and never actually used either of them.

Dyne, how much would you want for one of your sticks?

6. i could get rid of both for $35 shippped UPS.

I have a loose but good condition Virtua Stick that I would sell for $15 shipped.

Dyne, I would be more than happy to take those Virtua Sticks off your hands. I suppose I could use a spare, especially since they will be used on my Dreamcast too, once I finally get my hands on a copy of Marvel vs Capcom 2. I don't think I will have to do this, but I may have to wait a couple of days before sending you money, I had a few unexpected expenses over the weekend, but I get paid in a couple of days anyway so all is well.

Email me at joeymabe@triad.rr.com and we'll set up payment arrangements.

Yoshi: $15 is a great offer, but I must go with Dyne on this one. I'm tempted to grab yours too, to have a backup backup... don't call me paranoid, I've destroyed a Virtua stick before.