Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Red Dwarf

1. Red Dwarf

have you heard of it? do you like it? Have you heard anything about the movie or season (uh what is it at now?) 8 or 9?

Please, someone... what channel is it on?

-M
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

2. Yes.
    I love it.
    There's a movie?
    I have no idea what season they are at now.
    It used to air on PBS over here, but that was along time ago.

3. I love it as well! And I'll be damned if I know what channel it's on now...if it's even airs in the US anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

4. Airs on PBS over here. I like it, and watch it every once in a while. That's about it.

5. One of my favorite shows ever. I have most of the tapes released but I'm still hoping they get around to releasing the DVDs of the series in the US soon. I know they are coming (series one anyway) to the UK this November. They ended on series 8. They are releasing the movie worldwide winter 2003 (about damn time...it was announced so fucking long ago). I'm definately looking forward to it. The series will continue after the movie is released only if the movie does relatively well. SO EVERYONE SEE THE MOVIE!

Later all...

6. this show was the only reason I use to turn on PBS.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

7. I am from the UK so I have seen them all and grew up with the series and books. Top class stuff all round. The later series started to go down hill a bit though.

Smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeggggggggggggggg! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeadddddddddddddddd!
    She Hates My Futon.
    Got a few hours? Read it.

8. Yeah. It went downhill a bit. 7 was the worst of the series imo but it was still funny. That part where kryten is explaining to Lister how he fucked up the history of the world and then is like "Gum?" is too damn funny. 8 was better than 7 but they didn't capture the sheer hilarity of the beginning series. I'm glad they brought back the Red Dwarf (albeit the upgraded alternate version of it) and the original captain. He's funny as hell.

Later smeggers...

9. I didn't know it was on PBS, I watched it on BBC America. I've seen a few episodes and I really liked it. The guy who plays Cat is in Blade 2.
    pwned by Ivan

10. is he? as who?
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]