Thread: Born in the wrong century?

1. Born in the wrong century?

If so - visit www.sca.org

Find out what your kingdom is, what canton or provice you reside in and who the head of that district is. War like it was 1599 AD, learn an instrument and write songs as a bard and do all manner of things in a form of fantasy/historical recreation. I'm impressed to know something like this exists.. here I am thinking of opening my own Tavern :/ They already have some in my area it seems... I had no idea.

ºtracer

I find it hilarious that a soceity dedicated to "re-creating pre-17th-century European history" has a website.

3. and chapter houses... I suppose it would also be funny to know that I have joined :/

Edit: Ok, I'm a dumbass... the joke caught finnally...

ºtracer
    o_O

4. my nieghboors do this kind of shit on weekends. its usually civil war stuff, but one time the guy walked out in full plate mail. it was pretty cool, he insulted me the way people did in the Dark Ages, and i was like "uh... stfu"

5. Quiet Nave!

ºTracer
    o_O

6. My new name is Samoth Ald'Heim of The Gates End... all shall love me and despair.

ºTracer
    o_O

7. It's a cool thing to do...especially if you like beating the crap out of people with long wooden poles.

Yes, I do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

8. um...have at you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

9. RUN AWAY!!!!

tracer - you paid 35$ for that stuff?
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal