Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Capcom vs SNK Pro for Playstation when did this come out?

Capcom vs SNK Pro for Playstation when did this come out?

This must have slipped under the Radar but Capcom vs SNK Pro is for sale now at Best Buy and other stores for $29.99. I knew it was an PSX import title but I guess I never knew it was coming out as a Domestic Release.

Is it worth it if I have the DC version?

2. The animation probably sucks donkey ballz...
    "The only way microsoft would make something that doesn't suck is if they made vacuums"

3. Re: Capcom vs SNK Pro for Playstation when did this come out?

Originally posted by Korian
    This must have slipped under the Radar but Capcom vs SNK Pro is for sale now at Best Buy and other stores for $29.99. I knew it was an PSX import title but I guess I never knew it was coming out as a Domestic Release.

Is it worth it if I have the DC version?
    It's been out a couple of weeks now. It's a decent port job... but honestly why wast money on CvS when you can get the vastly superious CvS2?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

4. From what I've read there is some scaling issues with characters and fight logos and some missing frames of animation. Even worst, the game stops to load between each character change so a single match can load up to 7 times. Better off with DC Pro or DC/PS2 part 2. *-neo

I'm gonna buy it anyway.

I am legally required to own all the Street Fighter games.

6. they didnt send us any but they sent us copies of C-12 what the fuck is that

need to try and get it somewhere
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

Originally posted by 88mph
    I'm gonna buy it anyway.

I am legally required to own all the Street Fighter games.
    Ditto. It's near my ideal price range ( about $20 ).
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.

8. Meh no real reason personally to own it, I might get it if it ever drops to like $10, which is most likley going to happan in the future.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. I'm going to pass. I'll stick to CvS2.

10. it has a nice gallery so im gonna ge it we finally got some in at work
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.