Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3 New Greatest Hits Titles

3 New Greatest Hits Titles

Tekken Tag, Tony Hawk 3, and I believe Devil May Cry though I haven't seen it myself.

I'm only missing TH3...

2. i know tekken tag and tony have fallen to teh $20 price point at GS stores, but don't know if they actual have gone GH...i have seen a dmc display GH box come in though...

I've seen ads for the GH Tekken and TH3 so soon probally.

4. I am posting here solely to add discontent to what's become a GH title while far better titles should be selling more and becoming GH. Thank you for your time.

5. I guess this is an excuse for me to finally give DMC a try sooner or later.

Andy787 Guest
    Kick ass! I sold my copies of all of them a while back too, I'll probably pick them up again eventually though, I hope to have quite a collection of GH titles for PS2. I personally like the GH labels myself, looks nice on a shelf

7. The more people that purchase THPS games the better, I always say.

8. THPS 3 will definitely get my purchase. I played the shit out of 2X on Xbox.

9. GH. Bah!

There is a special satisfaction I get in owning games in their first-run packaging.

*goes back to hunt for FFT first-run packaging...*

Golgo13 Guest
    TH3 was 17.99 this week at Circuit City.

I'm torn between buying DMC or Ico this week though. Even at these rockbottom prices it's still hard with college around the corner.