Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A RPG Rarely mentioned on these boards

A RPG Rarely mentioned on these boards

Please excuse the cryptic title but I'm afraid that's the only way people will view it as my other thread had no responses about it.

The game is called Tsugunai:Atonment for the PS2 it's an RPG.

Heard it compared to Shenmue and the thing that caught my interest was the Soundtrack is by Yasunori Mitsuda of Chrono Cross fame, I heard it has a beautiful soundtrack.

A friend told me that it was a very underrated RPG but that's about it.

Anyone play it? Or have Impressions?

Thanks

2. I want to hear some impressions of it from here before I rent it or buy it. It seemed decent enough, but there were so many on the fence reviews, with varying opinions that I don't know what to believe. I just might take the plunge anyway.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

Originally posted by Lordmrw
    I want to hear some impressions of it from here before I rent it or buy it. It seemed decent enough, but there were so many on the fence reviews, with varying opinions that I don't know what to believe. I just might take the plunge anyway.
    For the Record EGM gave it a 7.5 also the game has become scarce at least in my area but I'm sure it can be ordered online.

IF memory seves me right it was released around the same time as Hoshigami and, as such, people overlooked it. And thats ashame considering how much of a disappointment Hoshigami turned out to beww.

5. Never even heard of it, thanks for at least bringing it to attention.

*-neo

6. Looked at the thread title and thought it would be Shadow Hearts, another seriously overlooked title. Midway did a great job, especially for a first time with an RPG. I hope they port more RPGs in the future.

James

The game always intrigued me but when I asked about the game last year (I think it was on the GameGo boards) people said it was mediocre. I can't find it to rent and I don't want to risk buying it without playing it first.

8. I always get this confused with Shadow Hearts; they both seem pretty similar. Aside from Despair, I never hear anybody mention either.
    -Kyo

9. You want to play a seriously under rated RPG? Okage: Shadow King.

...and I also have much love for Shadow Hearts.
    Boo, Hiss.

any impressions yet?