Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "The name of the video game is gore"

1. "The name of the video game is gore"

http://www.msnbc.com/news/798496.asp?cp1=1

Aug. 24 — On a pleasant Sunday afternoon a little after church had let out, Kimothy Wilson Jr., aka KJ, 16, picked up his 2000 Lamborghini Diablo at the garage where he had stashed it, then drove to the back entrance of the AmmuNation gun shop and retrieved a 9mm automatic. He chased down a pimp who had been giving his boss problems, and within seconds, he pinned the pimp’s ride between his car and a storefront, killing three pedestrians.

(Click link for rest)

I urge you not to read this is you are sensitive to concerned parent quotes mentioning 9/11 and GTA3 in the same breathe or to the usual uninformed bull that we see so very often. I'm rather squeamish, so I only skimmed the article.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I forgot to add something... If this kid's going on a killing spree, there’s nothing to blame other than the insanely hermaphroditic name it's insane parents gave him.

2. Its the same old same old, articles like this are all over the place and have been since the game came out.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

3. "Rockstar earned street cred a couple of years ago with anti-establishment games like “State of Emergency,” in which an underground resistance movement tries to liberate the oppressed."

Research pays off...

4. Even though State of Emergancy is much more violante then GTA3, no one really likes that game. It sold well due to the fact everyone thought it was going to be the nest GTA, but when people played it they hated it.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

I thought this was going to be a thread about the game Gore.

6. "Rockstar earned street cred
    Heh, street cred....I find that funny for some reason....
    They call me Heatmiser
    and whatever I touch
    starts to melt in my clutch
    I'm too much!

7. In today’s virtual mean streets, Pac-Man wouldn’t last a day. The yellow sphere with the slanted pie-hole that gobbled up pellets back in the ’80s probably would get carjacked and beaten to a yellow wad of pulp

8. I find it funny that the people who make write these articles know nothing about video game fans. I can easily play GTA3 and then pic up Pac-Man and not be like "Why can't Pac-Man sleep with hookers?!" I think they should look at how non-gore games sell well also. Morons.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

9. They couldn't just name the guy Kim...no, they had to bust out the Koreanglish...