Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An original character? From me? (Update: Colors done!)

1. An original character? From me? (Update: Colors done!)

Yep, I've been dinking over a story for a long time. This is one of the main characters. That's all I want to say now. Hopefully her hair will come out great in color.

And there's the colors. I have another one saved to my HD with paler skin and a less-red brown for hair.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

2. Nice face.

And speaking of color, how bout that Week-in-Review...hm, Hero?

3. I like it, I like it alot.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

4. Heh, that looks cool. Always nice to see your art Hero. I await the colors...speaking of which, how's that Su coming along?
    (psst, if it's too much a problem don't worry about it)
    Very nice, keep up the good work my friend. I want to hear about the story sometime too.

5. Yah Hero...wsup with that coloring job on WiR?!?!? People are waiting ya know!!!

cute face btw. Damn Sept. is coming up...*sigh* ok. going to try the pencils this month *prays for time* :jest:

6. Poor Hero, coloring workhorse of the TNL.

That's a fantastic character design. She's very unique and pretty at the same time, which I think is very hard to do. The only other comment I can make is I used to have earrings just like her first two, but unfortunately lost them somewhere in Europe.

Can't wait to see what your comic will be about. There seems to be a lot of webcomics popping up around here lately, but that means more for me to read.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. well, I just loaded Kaneda's comic on my HD, but I was ushered off the PC before I could work on it.

Wildcat, your av is actually finished. I didn't know if you had webspace to put it on, or if you needed me to host it. Give me an e-mail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. Roger Hero. Check your e-mail.

9. She looks very nice, Hero.
    There's a very lively spark in her eye. I think this'll look even better in colour.

Only not-so-positive thing I have to say is that her neck's a tad long.

Random thought: She reminds me a bit of Sophitia from Soul Edge/Blade & Soul Calibur :)

cheers!
    square peg. round hole. large hammer.

10. Hero, nice job on the face! I think the neck is fine, and the cape/cloth is very nicely done. But... do you think she has enough earrings?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia