Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 34567919 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Versus Cloud ... or the official GameFaqs Character Battle Thread!

1. Someone needs to take the fire flower away to get rid of some of these flames

I like both Mario and Cloud, so to be honest if ether one advances it is ok with me

2. Originally posted by Werewolf
    Someone needs to take the fire flower away to get rid of some of these flames
    Only if I get a racoon hat in exchange.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. is a popularity contest not a who got the best games, and we all now that RPG sells more than any Mario in existence and FF7 is probably the most famous RPG ever, so is easy to understand why is Mario loosing ands thx GOD for that, he is to overrated

4. How is it that Mario is considered overrated and FFVII is not? IMO that is probably one of the most overrated games of all time.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. Originally posted by bbobb

Only if I get a racoon hat in exchange.
    Sure why not

6. bbobb check your PM's!

lithium Guest
    Originally posted by bbobb
    How is it that Mario is considered overrated and FFVII is not? IMO that is probably one of the most overrated games of all time.
    If only Paper Mario had gratuitous amounts of FMV

8. Originally posted by bbobb
    How is it that Mario is considered overrated and FFVII is not? IMO that is probably one of the most overrated games of all time.
    I never say FF7 wasn't overrated, I just say that Mario is more

9. i'm all for cloud
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

10. Originally posted by MajinRyu

I never say FF7 wasn't overrated, I just say that Mario is more
    For those comments i want to kick you in your FF loving nutts!!

But since you live in P.R ill leave you with something youll understand.

Tito! Tito! Tito!

I love boxing ok...