Page 1 of 31 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario Versus Cloud ... or the official GameFaqs Character Battle Thread!

1. Mario Versus Cloud ... or the official GameFaqs Character Battle Thread!

Not sure how many of you guys have been watching GameFaqs character battle, but the current fight is Mario vs. Cloud. Cloud is currently winning. Need I say more?

So get over there and vote, soldiers! An icon of the gaming industry cannot be so easily shaken from the top!

GameFaqs
    bastard of the new world order.

2. I already vote…

for Cloud

3. I feel like one of those away team fans surrounded by home team fans, but here it goes... Go Cloud go

4. Oh please!

Let's look at this realistically.

Mario would piss all over Cloud and you all know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

5. Well, I'm voting for Cloud too Mario get too much hype anyway

And why would Mario piss over Cloud? Just because been in more games???

6. then why he is losing ?

7. If Cloud wins, I will be forced to kill someone... shit he shouldn't have beaten Alucard in the first place. And what the hell is up with Samus beating Sonic?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

8. Why would Mario piss all over Cloud?! Because he's a fat, short, Italian plumber with a glorified water-gun! Duh!

And Cloud is winning because you're all a bunch of fanboys! (read: this is a joke!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

9. Originally posted by Despair
    Mario get too much hype anyway
    Of course you would think that, you DMC, pretty boy loving, Nintendo hating fiend =p
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

10. I voted for Mario. But I doubt this thread is going to make a difference. God, it was the people on this board that voted more for FREAKIN' IORI than Mario in our own character battle.