Thread: Sega Smash Pack music question

1. Sega Smash Pack music question

Of all the games on the Sega Smash Pack (DC) I have only owned Sonic in its original Genny cart. The music in the Smash Pack version of Sonic is very different in tone than the OG cart.

Is the music in the other Smash Pack games drastically different from their cart originals? I am most concerned with SoR2...

2. Yeah they are all horribly emulated and make your ears bleed because they are so bad

Jay Guest
    They even managed to screw up the sound in Columns.

4. Of all the games on the Sega Smash Pack (DC) I have only owned Sonic in its original Genny cart. The music in the Smash Pack version of Sonic is very different in tone than the OG cart.

Is the music in the other Smash Pack games drastically different from their cart originals? I am most concerned with SoR2...
    Yeah, the others summed it up.

I think that if they actually ported the goddamn games, or "half-emulated" them (See Sonic Jam and Phantasy Star Collection; modified to use recorded Genesis-generated sound, instead of emulating it itself).

5. Aural catastrophe. Even if you haven't played the originals and wouldn't think you'd know the difference.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.