Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lets remember...Pro Wrestling!

1. Lets remember...Pro Wrestling!

"A winner is you"

http://www.vgmuseum.com/images/nes/01/prowrestling.html

Classic, legend, old friend. Still stands tall as one of the best wrestling games out there. Tons of moves, unique characters, great graphics, dead-on gameplay, and repetitive-but-memorable music all come together in this little cart (OK, NES carts were pretty big).

Who can forget the Amazon inspecting his nails after a choke move? (I thought Amazons were women) What about Kin Korn Karn's mighty chop? How about Starman's flip kick? Remember the size of the mullet on King Slender?

I love this game to death. It has aged better than one could ever hope. Nintendo NEEDS to update this one. They'll sell tons of copies to nostalgic 20-30 somethings in an instant.

Share the love and the memories of this awesome NES game!

*bump*

C\'mon, you know you love this game

2. That's probably my favorite wrestling game. I'd love to see a modern wrestling game with great 2D graphics using that old Pro Wrestling engine. Great selection of moves and the best of all button mashing wrestling games. (Fire Pro Wrestling not being a button masher.)

3. Starman = leet.

Played this game tons n' tons back in the day and I've love to see it rereleased in the e-reader card format.

4. I'd love an update here as well. When was the last time a non-licensed wrestling game even came out? I think it's time to see what Nintendo can do in the wrestling ring again. Heck, throw all of those zany Punchout boxers into the ring and let them wrestle it out.

5. I used to love this game...

I also loved the fact that they werent real wrestlers..

The fact that I like this game is saying something as I absolutely hate real wrestling which i lump in the same trash bin as jerry springer...

They are both white trash funo O' thon's....

6. Originally posted by JMET
    They are both white trash funo O' thon's....
    Broad generalizations make baby Jesus cry...

7. By my experience,

- Most (all?) white trash folk like Wrestling. However, not ALL wrestling fans are white trash.

- Most white trash folks aren't into gaming (they can't afford it, or they just steal them)

- Elvis is dead, but not all dead people are Elvis.

8. Originally posted by Zerodash
    Right. Out of my 4 dead great grandmothers, maybe only 1 or 2 of them is Elvis.

9. Originally posted by Zerodash
    By my experience,

- Most (all?) white trash folk like Wrestling. However, not ALL wrestling fans are white trash.

- Most white trash folks aren't into gaming (they can't afford it, or they just steal them)

- Most whie trash like wrestling AND jerry springer. They also like to star in episodes of cops...

- I'd say most white trash are into gaming of some sort, they buy the wrestling games.. And if you watch talk shows/jerry springer they bitch about jake does nuttin but sit on his lazy arse and play nintendo all day.(nintendo seems to be the universal word for video games amongst red necks)

Also they can afford it, they might live in a dump of a house and not have clothes but they have money for movies,vide games,beer,big tires, and dip....

10. *thinks jmet is speaking from experience* lol