Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Jedi" almost considered a religion in Austrailia

Sometimes I wonder if white americans are the only people who never worry about other nations think that we are all like one actor. I mean Ive never heard of anyone complaining that if Gallager go'es to the UK that everyone there will think white yanks likes to smash watermilions all day. Well I've never woried about it.

2. Only 2 there are no more no less. I wonder you is following the religion of the sith in that country.

3. Uh, yeah. My favorite show is Babylon 5 so maybe if I get enough signatures I can become a "real" Ranger. Or a descendant of Valen even. Heh.....

4. I worship Ewoks.
    pwned by Ivan

Originally posted by IronPlant
    Sometimes I wonder if white americans are the only people who never worry about other nations think that we are all like one actor. I mean Ive never heard of anyone complaining that if Gallager go'es to the UK that everyone there will think white yanks likes to smash watermilions all day. Well I've never woried about it.
    Could you please rephrase that?

I cant understand what you are saying.

6. I understand him... I smashed a melon just this morning... damn... I'm behind. Where'd I put my MelonMallot(TM)....

Seriously. yes, Americans stereotype everyone. EVERYONE.

Hmm, I guess I thought I was in Mirc or something. I hope this is a little better.

Sometimes I wonder if white Americans are the only people who never worry about other nations thinking that we are all like one actor. I mean I?ve never heard of anyone complaining that if Gallager (not sure if that?s how his name is spelt) goes to the UK, that everyone there will think white yanks likes to smash watermelons all day. Well, I've never worried about it.

Originally posted by EThugg

Seriously. yes, Americans stereotype everyone. EVERYONE.
    I think you have just proved your point. Intentionally or not...

Originally posted by IronPlant

Sometimes I wonder if white Americans are the only people who never worry about other nations thinking that we are all like one actor. I mean I?ve never heard of anyone complaining that if Gallager (not sure if that?s how his name is spelt) goes to the UK, that everyone there will think white yanks likes to smash watermelons all day. Well, I\'ve never worried about it.
    Thanks. I understand, but don\'t agree.

All the stereotyping I have done on this board has been in a joking manner. I cant speak for all the other people that live in the states though.

Everyone stereotypes... I am afraid it is human nature.

9. Originally posted by Rumpy
    What the hell is vegemite?
    It is, without a doubt, the greatest spread in existence, although it is an aquired taste (thats why all you yanks don't like it!)

BTW, who's Ernie Dingo?
    He is, without a doubt, the greatest man in existence. He's an aboriginal TV celebrity, and he is better than any one else in the world.

OH! I forgot to mention Tim Tams.

They are, without a doubt, the greatest cookie in existance. This ones not an aquired taste, either. I suggest you all try them out. They're supposed to be pretty hard to find in america, but seriously, they are the best. Get them by any means necessary. They're well worth a plane ticket to Australia.

remember, TIM TAMS...

I didn't mean I didn't think white people sterotyped, I just never heard of American white people worring about it.