Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any word on the FFX gaiden games?

zidane747 Guest

Any word on the FFX gaiden games?

I was reading on a gaming website that stated two gaiden(side-story)games would be released: Rikku's version and Yuna's version, detailing their quests to find Tidus, who, according to FFX International, is still alive somewhere. As an avid fan of FFX, I'm very intrigued by these products, but I do hope Square doesn't just rush out two games that take an hour each to complete. With these games, it's now possible for Square to expand on the already great FFX story. Any news/info available pertaining to release dates,etc?

2. Details will be revealed at the Tokyo Game Show.

zidane747 Guest
    Great, thank you.

4. Hot damn! You're alive!

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Tain
    Hot damn! You're alive!

Yes, but I'm a totally new person. No more flaming, no more idiotic fanboy-isms, no more talking about "that game". I've changed in the months that I haven't been on here. Trust me, I'll show you. Oh, by the way, where's Lucas,AFX, and EThugg?

Zidane lives!

How have you been?

7. I have a suggestion. Let us not speak of the past. What happend, happend. It's been over, done, and dealt with. The end.

Ethugg's around, I don't know about the others.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by 88mph
    Zidane lives!

How have you been?

I've been doing really well, thank you. My computer contracted a virus, so I didn't have it for about a month. During that off-time, I spent my time playing an insane amount of games, and realized that life doesn't revolve around Kojima's game. In fact, my personal favorite game right now is DMC(I'm on Mission 9 in DMD mode), with Chrono Cross and DWVII close behind. I'm currently playing GT3, Simulation Mode, with my Mazda Miata, I beat FFX(great game, actually cried at the ending........but you'll have to beat it yourself to know why), and am currently 6 hours into it again. I beat SMB Advance for the GBA, got 100% and am now going to get all the Yoshi eggs. I'm about 3 hours into COTM as well. I'm working on MM X 4,5, and 6, playing through RE:Nemesis again, and spooking myself with Silent Hill on Hard mode. Marathon sessions of MOH:Frontline,THPS2, Ms. Pac Man and Galaga take up my time. School starts in 4 days, so I'll have less time. I've changed during that time. I'm officially "cured". It feels great, and there ain't no going back.

So, how are you doin' 88?

9. AFX still floats around, Lucas has retreated to his own forum somewhere.

10. Originally posted by zidane747
    SPOILER ALERT!
    Edit your last post about the ending in FFX.

Not everybody on the board has beat the game yet, and this wouldn't be a very good way to cristen your return by ruining the ending.