Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Insane Game Challenges

1. Finish all rounds with a PERFECT in SF3rd Strike including Gill now that is impossible

2. [If you ever come across any, be sure to let me know.]
    I will. I checked the VOA, but surprisingly, I couldn't find many single-player runs. I didn't look everywhere, though..

3. Well, Zidane is back

I dont think you can finish DMC with only using Dante guns. Shadows require you to attack them with the sword, since guns can only break the outer shell, but inside needs to be destroyed with sword.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by Despair
    Well, Zidane is back

I dont think you can finish DMC with only using Dante guns. Shadows require you to attack them with the sword, since guns can only break the outer shell, but inside needs to be destroyed with sword.

Even though I expected a bit more enthusiasm from my best friend on these boards(I said stand up and cheer damnit!!), your appreciation is dually.......uh.......appreciated(sorry, don't have a Thesaurus on hand at the moment). Hello to you too Despair.

Actually, I beat a Shadow today with just the pistols on DMD(Estimated Time=46 min,21 sec). If you keep blasting them, they'll eventually turn red, which means they'll self-destruct if you keep away from them, although in DMD mode, they gain devil powers(or whatever the hell that red lightning in their body is).

Time needed to prove TNL buddy/fellow DMC lover wrong: 46 minutes, 21 seconds.

Total price of ointment/band-aids to heal flaming blisters: $3.25

Realization of besting DMC master the first day back at beloved boards: Priceless.

5. Beating Chakan: The Forever Man, I don't see it possiable with out remembering where every single thing is in the entire game.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

Originally posted by MajinRyu
    Finish all rounds with a PERFECT in SF3rd Strike including Gill now that is impossible
    No it isn't.

7. WTF! did you do it DANM! how in hell did you do it man?!?

Parrying is your friend.

9. Beating Guitaroo man on master mode, very difficult!
    http://www.famous-amos.com/images/wally.jpg Ooooh! I make a gooda cookie for you!!!!

10. Originally posted by MajinRyu
    WTF! did you do it DANM! how in hell did you do it man?!?
    So long as Gill doesn't perform Seraphic Wing (which I'm still not sure is parriable, but have heard it isn't) everything can be parried.

I cheated one time just to see it by turning on unlimited Supers and used Gill with Seraphic Wing over and over again. It's kinda funny to do...
    Beating Guitaroo man on master mode, very difficult!
    Reminds me, I need to finish that. I got to this wierd point where Normal was too easy for me but Master was too hard...
    Another- actually finishing MDK2.
    I almost beat it (DC version), I really should get around to it one day...