Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Insane Game Challenges

zidane747 Guest

Insane Game Challenges

There are some challenges that are easy, some that are moderately taxing, some that are really challenging, then there are insane challenges that some people can come up with. This will be the place to state insane challenges that you would either like to try, have heard of, or are so completely insane that you just had to share them. I'll name a couple:

1)Beating Dante Must Die mode in DMC with just Ebony & Ivory and the Force Edge(good luck)

2)Beating FFX with a blank Sphere Grid

3)Competing in an S-Class Race with the Mazda Miata in GT3(no modifications,of course)

I'd really like to hear some good challenges(some that I may myself be able to partake in). Also state if you've completed them.

Beating MGS2 with out getting spotted, no radar, and only using the dart gun.

Beating Giga Wing 2 w/ no bombas, no dgeflect-o laaaza, and no dying.

zidane747 Guest
    Originally posted by 88mph
    Beating MGS2 with out getting spotted, no radar, and only using the dart gun.

Isn't that sort of impossible? First off, you can't kill Vamp when he holds Emma hostage, you can't kill the MG Rays, and you use the HF Blade against Solidu.........oh, it was a joke. My bad. LoL.

lithium Guest
    Get to Gannon in The Legend Of Zelda without ever getting a sword. It's possible, but both difficult and tedious.

5. Metal Slug X on one credit- I really don't think it can be done. One reason: the final boss.

DoDonpachi on one credit- It can be done, but certainly not by me.

6. Re: Insane Game Challenges

1)Beating Dante Must Die mode in DMC with just Ebony & Ivory and the Force Edge(good luck)
    And no Devil Trigger. (The ending doesn't count.)
    2)Beating FFX with a blank Sphere Grid

3)Competing in an S-Class Race with the Mazda Miata in GT3(no modifications,of course)
    Are these possible?

I think it'd be pretty funny to have someone beat Halo on the hardest difficulty with nothing but the physical attack (obviously, aside from the final area, when you must shoot to win). When I played through, there were entire areas I beat with nothing but physical attacks since they were so powerful.

Also, win an MvC2 tournament with three Servebots. Alright, so that one's impossible...

7. Any shmup on one credit. For me, at least, that's quite insane.

...Any of the Quake Done Quick series. Yep, those are insane. http://www.planetquake.com/qdq/

And, finally, VOOT in a minute. Possible, but not for me.

8. Getting Fu-Lou to lv 99 in Breath of Fire 4
    Finish Halo in Legendary without getting kill

That is for now

9. Originally posted by Tain

And, finally, VOOT in a minute. Possible, but not for me.
    Now that is something I'd like to see.

10. Click_Stick - im sure you can download a save out there somewhere off the net.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png