Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Insane Game Challenges

1. Silent Hill 2 Xbox without saving

2. I have a challenge for Super Mario World(Advance 2). Beat the game (meaning, beat Bowser) under 7 minutes and 54 seconds. That's my best time. If you can best that, Kudos. Boredom means making challenges for myself.
    ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA ATA

3. Finishing every stage in Strider 2 with a star ranking. It's like my life's goal.
    -Kyo

4. Getting through the Evil Engine No. 9 level without dying in Skullmonkeys. You can't do it.

BTW, I've been gone a few days. When the hell did zidane come back?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Beating Mars Matrix using only the d-pad (no firing, no mosquito, no nothing). Also, beating Swordquest Waterworld.

6. I will never, ever see the master stages in Super Monkey Ball. The task of unlocking them is like some sick game design joke.

7. Unlocking everything in DC CVS without using the training-mode trick or any other shortcut. No one can spend that much time on a game...

8. Does Ghost trick on the NGPC link count? Because I played a hell of alot of Ghost Trick to get Akuma. And you're right, anybody who just plays the game to get everything should probably have their head examined...or just buy a better fighting game...
    -Kyo

9. 9999 play points in super monkey ball- you have to play through expert, expert extra, and master without dying. 70 levels in all, and it has been done by a handful of people.