Thread: A new PSX game in Stores NOW!

A new PSX game in Stores NOW!

Yep Planet of the Apes $9.99 new, based on the recent Tim Burton film a few Summers back. You never know with these cheap ones but I liked the Movie and for $10 dollars. I dunno anyone gonna check it out?

Johnny Guest
    Tony Hawk 4 is coming out in October as well. The PlayStation may very well be on the market for a decade, at least in Japan.

3. I heard C-12 was a decent game for anyone who liked Syphon Filter...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

What about Hooters Road trip?

5. Originally posted by Johnny
    Tony Hawk 4 is coming out in October as well. The PlayStation may very well be on the market for a decade, at least in Japan.
    At this year's Tokyo game show PSone is second to PS2 in number of games on display (26). I thinking of picking up Bomber Board (Boat?), a budget Japanese title that looks similar to the Turbo's Splash Lake. Then there's a funky action game with rotation due in October....

*-neo

Oh and in case no one noticed. Tony Hawk 3 hit N64 last week. Ummm yay? *-neo

6. Re: A new PSX game in Stores NOW!

Originally posted by Korian
    Yep Planet of the Apes $9.99 new, based on the recent Tim Burton film a few Summers back. You never know with these cheap ones but I liked the Movie and for $10 dollars. I dunno anyone gonna check it out?

Hmmm? No!

I can think of much better for $10. Amazingly, EA even had the gaul to release Madden 2003 on the PSX. Now would be a good time to release some great 2-d games on the platform, as the 3-d stuff is almost unbearable to look at, with the newer hardware out. I'm all for continued support of the PSX, just release some games worthy of my gaming dollar.

7. Just what the PSX needs,

Another half done cheap bargain bin movie liscensed game...

8. Are you serious? Their still printing new N64 games (let alone making them)?

9. There's probably a reason the game's been on the shelf or in development this long, and rather than just put the thing out of its misery, they decided to inflict another abortion of a cheap, bargain bin game on the unsuspecting American public.

I continue to be puzzled why publishers would rather waste money releasing a game for the PSX based on a movie that was in theatres 2 years ago and came out on DVD/VHS a year ago, rather than localize any number of glorious titles that have remained import-exclusives (Gunners Heaven, Tobal 2, Panzer Bandit, etc.)
    omg TNL epics!

10. Yeah I thought that Powerpuff Girls game was going to be the last American N64 game, and then Tony Hawk 3 comes out. What a poor decision! Why would anyone buy it?! Not many people still just have an N64. And the new Planet of the Apes movie sucks, so should the game.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!